Making the Choice
It can be difficult to make a decision when faced with an “apples to oranges” comparison of vendor proposals.
No matter how diverse the proposals are they must first satisfy the facility’s immediate requirements and secondly provide for prospective future needs.
- How well does the proposal address the highest priorities of the project?
- What is the likelihood of success for the proposed solution?
- What are the anticipated risks versus the anticipated rewards?
- What does the proposal reveal about the vendor’s understanding of the technologies involved and how they relate to the system requirements?
- Are the qualifications of the vendor’s project personnel appropriate and up to date?
Evaluation by an experienced RBCS reviewer can reveal the true value of each proposal in a way that makes meaningful proposal comparisons possible.
For help or guidance regarding vendor proposal evaluations, call us at 949-831-6788.