Ownership has the right:
- To be accurately informed by Senior Management about the current state and rationale of corporate asset protection and legal and regulatory compliance.
- To be timely informed by Senior Management about major security incidents, their actual and potential business impacts, and the organizational response actions planned and under way.
- To approve or amend the organization’s security objectives, priorities and strategies if desired.
- To approve or amend security high-level policies and planning if desired.
- To approve or amend large-scale security programs and projects if desired.